Tuesday, September 8, 2009

31 Weeks - Profile Shot


Here's the long awaited profile shot taken today at 31 weeks. :)


Doug has been talking to his sister and Kevin trying to get our computer fixed - looks like our hard drive is corrupted. I am keeping myself in the bum right now, because I have never backed up any of our files. I am hoping (praying) that there is a way to pull our pictures (from the past 5 years) off of the computer.


Until then ... I will be playing catch up with my photo taking. We have a baby shower this weekend so stay tuned for some pics from that (which I will be backing up --- once I figure out how to do that).


You would think I would know this, living in Seattle and all (dad, that's for you), but all of the techie peeps at work always cover that stuff for me and I've never had to learn ...

No comments:

Post a Comment