10 Year Highschool Reunion
Proud Great Grandma
21 Weeks!
We've been busy this month prepping the nursery for furniture and no too far off - a baby! The weather has been gorgeous this summer and we've enjoyed every minute of it. My little baby bump is finally starting to show more and I've had to switch over to maternity pants - which I love! I can't remember the last time I was forced to wear elastic waist pants. Doug has been busy at work and in his free time has been meticulously painting the baby's room. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to post again soon :)
We've been busy this month prepping the nursery for furniture and no too far off - a baby! The weather has been gorgeous this summer and we've enjoyed every minute of it. My little baby bump is finally starting to show more and I've had to switch over to maternity pants - which I love! I can't remember the last time I was forced to wear elastic waist pants. Doug has been busy at work and in his free time has been meticulously painting the baby's room. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to post again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment