Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome!

Hi All - Welcome to our blog! I never thought I would be a blogger, but with the new addition to our family I thought it would be a good way to keep everyone updated. We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday. It's hard to believe there is a tiny life growing inside of you until you see it for yourself. The little one is already very active and was seen punching his/her little fists during the ultrasound. I am hoping the karate moves subside as time goes on. Not a big fan of seeing feet or fists kicking thru my belly! The appointment went well and we have another scheduled in mid May. We are looking at a due date of November 10, 2009 and are looking forward to finding out the sex so we can start decorating and shopping! Hope all is well and Spring has finally arrived for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment